Toll Road (New Rd), Porlock
Village Hall is situated at the western end of the High
Street at the bottom of
Porlock Hill opposite The Ship Inn. The car park entrance is located
50 metres further
west along the Toll Road.
original hall, now the Large Hall, was built by public
subscription and fund raising
with the foundation stone laid by Mary, Countess of Lovelace, in 1925.
The small hall
and adjacent facilities were added in 1974 with a generous gift from
Mr R Woodrow and
donations from the people of Porlock.
Hall is affiliated to the Community Council of Somerset
and was awarded a "Hallmark One" certificate in 2004.
Registered Charity No: 304614